Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: More Reviews... I've been busy shopping...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the reviews. I have been trying to decide on Samantha's tea dress. I am glad you like it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GREAT reviews!! I want to order Missy and Kitten and also Josefina's Bday set!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member HansenPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thanks for the reviews. I like your idea about using Nellie's accessories with Samantha's Winter Party dress. That sounds so cute. I'll have to get these.

    Pattie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well, let's just say that the code has caused me to shop more than I ever have in my life. Here's some more reviews of items I recently received...

    Kirsten Stuff:
    Midsummer Outfit- I never liked this a lot (the only Kirsten outfit I really don't care for), and I still don't. It's just not "Kirsten" to me, and I dislike the polka dots. The basket is very cute, though, and it is real wood (mine has a small chip on the bottom so I could see). I love the rosemaling and flowers. I'm getting Addy's kite-flying dress soon, and I'm switching them. I think the blue dress will look better on Kirsten (and still match the basket, since the rosemaling and flowers are partly blue) and the purple dress will look better on Addy. We'll see... B

    Mama Cat and Kitten- I had the retired version of these, but I just can't deal with fur items, so I sold them and bought the new version. They're cute, though they don't look real. I like the kitten's real ball of yarn. A-

    Carpetbag- This is really nice and well worth it for the $8 after the code. The leather is real (unlike Sam's valise) and it's nice and roomy. A

    Samantha/Nellie Stuff:
    Tea Dress- I love this dress, even though it's mostly white. The lace bertha collar is exquisite and I like that the dress can be worn two ways. Plus, it comes with a hair ribbon and socks. I'm so glad I got this and now I can relax about it's possible retirement. A+

    Nellie's Meet Accessories- This hat is darling- love the flowers. The purse and hankie are very pretty and I love Celtic jewelry, so the necklace is very appealing to me. The coin is very fake though. I'm going to use these accessories with Sam's winter party dress, since that dress never seemed very wintery to me anyway, it will be a spring dress for my Sam. A

    Josefina Stuff:
    Heirloom Accessories- Get these with the code! The manton is very heavy and the embroidery is beautiful. Choker and fan are very cute. A+

    Sarape and Hat- I like this set. The sarape is soft and the hat is very cute. But I don't feel it's worth $22. There are only two items and it doesn't even come with a hanger, and the sarape is not very complicated in design. With the code though, I felt it was well worth it. B+

    Molly Stuff:
    Route 66 Dress- I was scared of this retiring, so I bought it even though I currently don't have Kit (who will be wearing Molly's clothes one day). I think this is a great dress- the fabric is so neat and it has real tiny buttons down the front. The hat is also cute. It was wrinkled on arrival, but I think it's because that kind of fabric wrinkles easily. A+

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have all of the Kirsten stuff that you mentioned, and I concur on all counts.

    I just got Kit and was considering Molly's Route 66 dress for her(I also have Molly, but have no intention of collecting for her). So thanks for the review.

  6. #6
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    My goodness! You were busy!
    Thanks for the update! I have to admit though, I do like Kirsten's midsummer outfit. Not at first, but I learned to love it after I got over the purple pokadots. I still feel that it isn't very Kirsten like, but she does look beautiful in it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •